Guided Reading

One of my favorite things about teaching first grade is guided reading because of the variety of reading levels in the class. I created this guided reading pack that contains planning sheets to plan out what reading strategies and skills you are going to be teaching for each group. I have also included a conferring sheet to record conferences with individual students. I think conferencing with students is a great way for me to spend time really getting to know them as readers. I have included in the pack my guided reading and student conference schedule. On the schedule I only have student conferences two days a week but I try to fit it in more than that when I get a few extra minutes or finish early with a guided reading group. Please check it out!




No comments

Back to Top